Sunday 17 May 2015

For, of love


In existing cosmos of love stories I plead one more
Because this learned heart of mine won’t let go
Hope this pledge fits your way
For I wish to perish as an old happy man
Yet you are the reason I am still young
Oh thee see the Truth in me, craving for you
Be it simple don’t complicated and make this a possibility
For all this runs down to a point ‘LOVE’
Had emptied myself more than days lived, just to feel you all over again
For this is not just another love song but the love I live
You have transcend all other purpose of my life! Yes you do
Words are liberated and I awaits you for mine
There is more than just crying and praying
A reason which will never invite ‘why’ again
You are my dilemma, yet you still bring clarity
Indoctrinated to love you even in my best consciousness
Be this an epitome of love, inspiring loveless






No comments:

Post a Comment