Friday 11 July 2014

Little Ode to Love

I knew not much, but not least I see
I knew where thee is, so the quest is how much of you 
I cannot foresee far, but will never forsake thus far
               Foster may your love on me, will not my heart feast?
              Grace me with Novelty and Nobility you own
              Ink a little link between us, shall be my Queen 4ever
‘Bella’ shall be your name: romance of Romeo shall be yours
Odds of life will douse up with you by my side
Spring shall session our voyage and VIBGYOR ring shall witness it
           Words may cease, breeze may stand still but not our tale
            Piously will I subsume to the fragrance of your likeness
            Whence you wind up on me you will still find me un-whack
Everlasting shall be my oath and abundant shall be my Love
oh!Wisdom come and raise my up from my ignorance

I shall embrace you. I will swear by your astute


1 comment: